Personal data processing

We are the Biological Centre of the CAS, v. v. i., Department of Technology Transfer, Branišovská 1160/31, 37005 České Budějovice, ID 60077344.

What data do we work with:

  1. In order for us to contact you regarding your request for our services and information, we have an email address on the website that you can write to. We will process the data you send us in the e-mail in order to answer your questions and requests.

    If we agree on further cooperation, we will process your name, contact details (e-mail, telephone), your business data and, where applicable, the data you provide us with in order to provide you with our services.

    If we don't agree on cooperation, your data won't stay with us for very long - we'll delete it within 1 month. If we do agree to cooperate, we will process your data for 10 years from the end of our cooperation. All this data handling is possible thanks to the so-called GDPR regulation (contract negotiation and contract execution).
  2. We have a registration form on the website to access the members section. After you fill out the form, we process your name and contact email to verify that you are the person who should have access to the members section.
  3. We don't have processors who can access your data.
  4. We do not share or transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
  5. If you need to contact us about your data and our handling of it, please email us at utt@bc.cas.cz or call us on +420 387 775 060.
  6. The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) gives you many rights. Among them is the right to contact us to ask for information about what personal data we process, to request access to your personal data, to have it updated or corrected, to request a restriction on processing, a copy of your personal data, to transfer your personal data or to request that we erase it. If you believe that we are not handling personal data as we should, you have the option to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or take legal action. However, we firmly believe that nothing like this will happen between us. 🙂